Author Topic: *Truster Airways "Angel Squadron"*  (Read 103 times)

JNES32

• Team Moderator
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
*Truster Airways "Angel Squadron"*
« on: December 24, 2010, 12:55:33 pm »

The Truster Angels is a strict sub-organization of Truster Airways which is protecting the airspace, especially civil aircrafts. We offer unique services, such as protecting other airliners, regular flight patrols and protecting airports.

Leaders
JNES23
Gleb

Members
ALL TRUSTER AIRWAYS PILOTS!

You can fly whenever you want as a Truster Angel. The only thing changing is the plane you are flying in and your callsign. Instead of a normal plane, you fly in a Hydra or a Hunter. Your callsign changes in TRU(num)A, for example: my callsign, TRU32, changes in TRU32A if I am flying as an Angel.

Base of Operation
Currently, We have 3 official Base of Operations, Area69 as the central command of Pilot heaven's military, Las Payasadas Airport at the West of V. Meadows and Viper Academy Airstrip, which last two are belonged to the TA Angel Squadron. Viper Academy is located Far West of San Fierro city and able to maintain numerous Vehicles such as Hydras and Hunter. TA Members are welcomed to store their military aircrafts and launch their regular missions from there. We hope that we're able to build more Bases in order to maintain security in San Andreas skies.

Vehicles

Currently We are operating 4 Vehicles. Lists as follow:

Hydra

Hunter

Rustler

Leviathan

Badges
Heres the badges that currently in use in Angel squadron

Squadron Leader

Squadron Member

Activities
When a TA Angel Squadron's member is online, they can start making their own patrol routes depending the situation or by requests. Keep in mind that Trusters Military pilots should not FIRE AT WILL at the suspected threat except the situation forced them to do such action.

We hope you would fly as an Angel and protect many unfair killed people. You are increasing your flight skills by flying very fast. You can also  post in-action screenshots in this topic.

Thank you,

Truster Airways Angel Squadron leader JNES32
Truster Airways Chairman Gleb

Truster Angels,TA "Angel Squadron " are ideas of Truster Airways. Copying the above is prohibited. Truster Angels is a fraction of Truster Airways.  Truster Airways 2010-2011
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 03:35:13 pm by JNES32 »
"Never give up on something altough it seems Impossible"
-jnes23-

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gleb

• Truster Airways
  • Chairman
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Me, Myself, and I are Pilots.
    • View Profile
    • My Virtual Airline
Re: *Truster Airways "Angel Squadron"*
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 02:32:54 pm »
+ Las Payasadas Airport West of V. Meadows.

Chief Pilot and Chairman of Truster Airways

Mike

• Second Officer
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Mike the Pilot.
    • View Profile
Re: *Truster Airways "Angel Squadron"*
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 05:12:58 pm »
The other day, a person was abusing his hydra, shooting people who were landing at SF. I went up as a Truster Angel and took him down. It is a great group!